Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Zsa-Zsa!

I was day dreaming by the pool in LA....

...and I woke up with this fabulous new weave!!!!
hairstylist: Zsa-Zsa, aka charise marie (her first time using foils!!!)

8 comments:

The Guymons Gossip said...

Millie
I think you just have too much fun! You are so adventurous and crazy!! I wish I could be more like you!!
-Erika Guymon

Heidi Michelle said...

it's about gol-darn time you updated this thing! Your hair looks mahvelous! And pretty! Pretty like the way Princess Kitty Ba Ba Boo Boo is pretty to Dreamie! If ya know what I mean!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! IMPRESSIVO! You GO Charise!!! Millie, I'm so sorry that I didn't do your hair when you were here! BUT, your hair does look so KICKIN'!!!!
Love you, and it IS about time you updated. Good job-oh. Love, Bananiebust ;)

SPENCERS said...

two thumbs up for charive! Maybe she should start moonlighting as a hairstylist while her fashion career is getting underway! NICE! and it looks like a great time was had in moab and le grande canyon! and bananiebust is right...i've got the pic to prove it. perhaps I should publish...

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Love your hair!!! Fun trips to the Grand Canyon and rock climbing too! You are super woman!

Kelly said...

You look fabulous! Are you still around. I've been such a slacker and keep forgetting to call - please call me again! Sorry!

The Castleton Family said...

millie!
HEYY...i found you on a link from ruth's blog. i LOVE your blog. you are one adventurous women..and i have to say congrats for the half marathon. running has become my second love in life. honestly! you look great by the way! i hope your doing good and glad i found a way i can always stay updated with you. love hna. brown! :0)

you can check out my blog: www.castletonclan.blogspot.com

shelly said...

That's a beautimous weave! So, are you a gypsy? L.A., Grand Canyon, Moab? Where do you live, woman! Anyway, it's fun to check in on your blog. I haven't been to L.A. since the mission, and it looks soooo nice! Except for all the opposition I've been reading about by the temple. Anyway, you look great and keep enjoying life! That last bit sounds like a yearbook signing =)