Friday, October 03, 2008

Highlight

To my adoring public, I have decided to finally grace you with some of the latest happenings in my life. Starting with the highlight of my trip, seeing Buzzy at the airport with Heidi and Kierstin!! He's just returned from 2 fabulous years as a missionary in Columbia, South Carolina. I can't believe it's been that long. Buzz, hope you're not too weird for too long! ;-)


So, as an update, I'm presently in Utah, visiting friends and family, attempting to get a little more medical training/guidance/information, before I head off to AZ to spend some time with Hans, Holly and baby Kelsie. I'm thinking a stop by Zions, maybe Goblin valley, maybe the Grand Canyon might be warranted on my drive down.  I'm waiting to hear back from PA schools, hoping to start in the spring. Besides that, not really sure what's going to happen next, a little nerve wracking, but very exciting too!! Love you all and thank you for your patience! =)

PS, if you didn't notice, I chopped my hair for locks of love! I like it a lot, but am still getting used to not having it there. Connie cut 12-15 inches off, depending on which layer you're looking at! WOAH!!! Yeah, going for sassy, what d'you think??!!

4 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Millie, you look HOT!! OOWWW! I am so excited to hear about PA school!!!!!! What time line are you looking at to hearing back from them? Decemberish? Love You!

SPENCERS said...

I do like the new, shorter locks
love elsa

SPENCERS said...

where's the shot of the boy?

Kelly said...

Your hair cut looks great! You look fabulous. I need to call you so we can connect up while you're here.