Reece and I went on my very first Kenai Fjords Tour in Seward. It was awesome!! Granted it was raining and cold, but it was still great! We saw Sea Otters
Calving Glaciers


I couldn't capture it on my camera, but the beautiful porpoise swam and jumped along side our boat, the humpback whale breeched (which we were told is something they rarely do in AK, this is usually reserved for their mating season down in Hawaii. Maybe our boat was looking like a good catch... an unlikely match I'm afraid). We also saw this little black bear swimming off-shore. There was only 1 puffin that flew over. I guess they've all traveled away for the season. An awesome trip!
I couldn't capture it on my camera, but the beautiful porpoise swam and jumped along side our boat, the humpback whale breeched (which we were told is something they rarely do in AK, this is usually reserved for their mating season down in Hawaii. Maybe our boat was looking like a good catch... an unlikely match I'm afraid). We also saw this little black bear swimming off-shore. There was only 1 puffin that flew over. I guess they've all traveled away for the season. An awesome trip!
1 comment:
This cracks me up! Are you the seal lion or the seal? (in the second picture down you can't see the wildlife in the background very well so I thought you jokingly put a picture of you and Charise up: the sea lion and the seal...PHAAAHAHAHAHA)
Post a Comment