Thursday, October 02, 2008

Exodus

Charise and I loaded up the Element with gas, here she's strapping them down, for the long drive down the Alcan. We made good time, leaving on the evening of Saturday the 27th, arriving in Rexburg to visit Heidi and Kierstin about 3am, Tues the 30th. We then drove down to Utah after meeting some of Heidi's friends and chatting for a bit with Aunt Karen and Rachel.
Jeff and Allison have been fabulous hosts! And, Jack as well of course!


1 comment:

shelly said...

Hi Millie! This is Alison's friend, and you know me from LA as Hermana Stoddard. It's so nice to see your blog, I looked at a bit of it just now. I love your hair. You're so adventurous. And why is everyone in my life lately running in races?! Good job! Okay, are you going to attend medical school? Do you still interpretive dance? Have you kept in contact with any LA missionaries that I would know? This is more of an e-mail comment. But here it is anyway =)