Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Utah/Merl Visit

This is me posing on the slopes. I like to call this Magnum.
Jennilynn (the nanny that came to Switzerland just after me), Patrick and Koko Merl, Millie on Snowbird. 


Patrick, Koko, Nicholas and Phineas Merl, the family I nannied for in Switzerland and Germany) came to Utah to visit Koko's parents so I took a little drive up to Murray. Jennilynn (who is sitting next to me, holding Phineas) was the nanny right after I was there, then Melissa (wearing brown) came just after Jennilynn. It was so fun to see them!! The boys remembered me which was Awesome!!! They all kept asking me when I'm coming back to Europe, so I might have to think about that one...(yeah, some people like to call me a gypsy tramp...)

2 comments:

SPENCERS said...

I never said tramp. Gypsy, yes. most definately.

Heidi Michelle said...

Dang, we look super swank. Especially in the head adornment area!