Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Zion's/The Narrow's

On my way back to Arizona from Utah I stopped in Zion's National Park and hiked about a mile and a half up the Narrows. You hike up this paved path, at the end is the start of the narrows, which is a canyon that has a shallow river you have to hike through. The weather was fresh. I was in my old running shoes and the water was 42 degrees so I didn't get too far before I couldn't feel my feet and legs. It was sooo beautiful and sooo fun! I'm going to go back and do the hike when the temperatures are a bit nicer.

3 comments:

SPENCERS said...

River-wading in 42 degree temps is generally not recommended. Yes, waiting for more heat would be a very nice idea. Come ON! A gypsy should know that by now. You silly, silly girl.

Heidi Michelle said...

yes, I am a silly girl! (movie anyone?!)

Liz said...

How fun!