Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The giving of thanks

This is out of order, but I just found these pictures. I had a lovely Thanksgiving with Hans, Holly, Kelsie, Holly's sister Breann, her friend Kevin, and our cousin, Doug. I haven't seen him for years!! He's doing really well. Living in Too-son. He's applying for jobs as a guidance counselor for the deaf. Awesome! Our Cornish Game Hens were raw at dinner time, but besides that dinner was rockin! Breann made her and Holly's grandmother's homemade chicken noodle soup. Yummee!!! I made Hog-nose aka hog-nog aka egg-nog. Double yummee!!! Hold the rum.




I am MOST thankful for my family, friends, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a blessed life!

5 comments:

SPENCERS said...

Looks like you lolly-gaggers had fun!

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, I wish I could have gone and eaten some cornish hens! I've never had one of those! poor hen!

Liz said...

HI MILLIE! I saw your blog link on Kelly's blog. I'm glad you have one. Are you on facebook?

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Happy Birthday Hot Girl!

SPENCERS said...

Wow, I like your new layout.. now for a new post...