Sunday, March 30, 2008

Los Angeles...Feb 20-24th

I went down to LA and hung out with Paul. We had a good time playing at the beach, going running, watching the lunar eclipse, eating authentic Mehican taco's, riding rides at Six Flags, and catching me up on Lost! We went out for BBQ chicken salad one night, and Paul did a caricature of me on my plate w/ BBQ sauce...hilarious. For the inquiring minds...I haven't heard from him since I was there...make of it what you will.


I spent a day down at Western University...went on a tour, attended a couple of classes with the PA students who are in their first year. The students said things like "Western has the best program!" I have to admit, I really was more excited about the program there, a lot because of the way the students acted. 2 things I have noticed about PA students though: 1. there seem to be generally more women than men, and 2. those men are generally short. Interesting.

3 comments:

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

That is an interesting phenomenon. Good luck with interviews. Are you coming to Des Moines? --Travis

Jennette said...

Millie!! I linked over to your blog from Rachel's. Are you back in AK? How's everything over there? How were your interviews for PA school? Yes, Touro does look a bit ghetto, I don' know if being in a windowless basement is much better, but the rest of my branch campus is pretty.... And yes, the majority of PA students are women(26/34 in my class), although there is hope for tall male students too. I'm doing pretty good, I'm technically finished at the end of the month but I graduate May 16, woohoo!! Tell everyone I say "Hi!!"

rachelsaysso said...

What do you mean you haven't heard from him since you were here?! Drop him.