Sunday, March 30, 2008
The King and I
Before I left for California, I was helping with the community play, The King and I, and I got to watch it when I got back. I was in charge of making the king's wives hoop dresses stay up when they bowed to the king, subsequently flashing the english captain. Very funny! I did it by sewing hoops of PVC pipe to their hoop skirts, then, attached a piece of elastic from the back of the hoop to one of their legs so they could walk and dance, but when they bowed it would keep the skirt from flopping forward. This is me with my girls in their dresses, then bowing. Oh, my! It looked better when the lights were on and they weren't so cramped, but you get the idea. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment