Sunday, March 30, 2008

Due to popular demand...

I've decided to update my blog. I've added posts from newest to oldest starting from the top, so if you want to go in chronological order, I would recommend scrolling down a ways and moving up. As you like.


I thought it would only be appropriate to post this picture I took just today of me in my skirt and scarf Lisa brought back for me from Thailand. So beautiful, only accentuated by my beautiful pose, of course. =)


POST'S EVERYONE!!!...movie?

3 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

dude, that movie is so Mary Poppins! two points for heidi! And i must say, good form man on updating your blog! I have a few pics I need to put up, but I just realized the other day that i have not been taking enough pictures this semester. I have been really busy with lots of fun stuff, but i guess too busy to take pictures or something! And yes, you regal, handsome, majestic...hisss, stop hissing in my eayah! haha! okay, gotta skitter!

Anonymous said...

More like Millie Poppins! Mary is too perfect to goof off! Hey, I know you and Elsa talked about you coming to San Diego and you already had other plans, but I'd still like to talk to you about it. Although, after seeing all your fabulous adventures, I can see why coming to San Diego might not be as amazing to you as it would be for other people. Anyway, when is a good time to call you? Is there a time difference between you and me? My blog is linked on Blair's somewhere, so check it out and leave a comment on the Blog 2008 section. Thank you!!!
-Patricia

Anonymous said...

okay. seen these, where are the new ones of my grandsons?? You've had plenty of time to take and post some.
buzzoo
mama