Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

We had such a lovely Easter. Mum, da, Kammi and Daniel came over to join G'ma, Amy, Bear, Magster and myself. The unfortunate part was that the water had stopped running completely Saturday night because the wire from the pump to the electrical outlet in the house busted, so we only had a cooler of water Charise had brought over (I don't know if I've mentioned that Charise is my roommate, and has been for the last couple of months...very fun). So, we enjoyed our Easter Feast on paper plates. It didn't change the taste of the food, it was still Belicious! (PS, the water is working again...what a blessing. It really made me think about food, and water storage, and how important it is. If all of the electricity went out on the peninsula for a couple of days, we wouldn't have even had the cooler! Good, clean water is so precious!)


Charise let me wear her cute Easter dress. Don't you love it?! I do!

3 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

Danny Fanny is so tall! I bet he's about to me these days! We'll just see in a few weeks, shan't we?

Anonymous said...

WHOWWWWEEEEE! You all look so frichin' hotlisten!!! (that's a little German for you Millie!) I decided I'd break down a learn some, so you aren't the only one in our family that knows it. VERDERBEEEEN!
Love, Anna
PS... I don't know if you read my comment on Elsa's blog, but I just did over 4 miles in under 40 minutes!
WOOHOO

SPENCERS said...

yes'm very cute dress! And altogether great post! You are back on my christmas card list. And dan'l is very tall and he looks less and less like himself every time I see him and more and more like his big bros. they do grow up fast, don't they?