Dan Pascucci and Chris Pepper jammin (w/ the salmon) at Veronica's open mic night, which I frequent, every Thursday night.
Charise and I went out for a long winter walk on the beach...in -10 degree temps. We played, slipped and slid on the ice-mud lumps. Nature makes the most incredible ice sculptures...Iwakami, you ain't got nothing on this! Moi Reece
Actually, everything looks warm except for your faces... but that's ok... who needs faces?!?! J/K!!!! You both do look SSSOOOO hot! I'm so glad I got to talk w/ you the other night... oh, it was last night. :) Anhywho- I worked out for like 50 minutes this morning!?!?! I did 30 minutes of cardio on our elliptical trainer and then I did a 20 minute ab workout. You know, the one we did together @ Hans and Holly. Well, I love you, and we should talk again soon! Love, Bananiebutts
Brrr! That makes me cold just looking at those pictures! :) You guys are too cute. When are you coming back here to Utah? Say hi to your family for me!
Breathtaking! Phenomenal! Fantastic! Great spread of pictures all the way through. And good job for anna's workout. Hope you're working out too. I only get to work out on Saturdays when Blair's home (WAAAAAAAAAAA!) But you both better watch out because as soon as I can get back to the gym, I'm goin' double-time: 5, 6, 7, 8! Um, and are those real furs on your parkas?
You and Charise are CRAZY!!! I thought in -10 weather your feet freeze to the ground (okay, not really but that is dang cold). Happy Birthday!! And tell Charise,"Hey" from us :)
6 comments:
you guys look so warm in your sweet, native-like coats! woot woot!
Actually, everything looks warm except for your faces... but that's ok... who needs faces?!?! J/K!!!! You both do look SSSOOOO hot! I'm so glad I got to talk w/ you the other night... oh, it was last night. :) Anhywho- I worked out for like 50 minutes this morning!?!?! I did 30 minutes of cardio on our elliptical trainer and then I did a 20 minute ab workout. You know, the one we did together @ Hans and Holly.
Well, I love you, and we should talk again soon!
Love, Bananiebutts
Brrr! That makes me cold just looking at those pictures! :) You guys are too cute. When are you coming back here to Utah? Say hi to your family for me!
Breathtaking! Phenomenal! Fantastic! Great spread of pictures all the way through. And good job for anna's workout. Hope you're working out too. I only get to work out on Saturdays when Blair's home (WAAAAAAAAAAA!) But you both better watch out because as soon as I can get back to the gym, I'm goin' double-time: 5, 6, 7, 8! Um, and are those real furs on your parkas?
You and Charise are CRAZY!!! I thought in -10 weather your feet freeze to the ground (okay, not really but that is dang cold). Happy Birthday!! And tell Charise,"Hey" from us :)
Alison, Jeff, and Jack
Millie, I found your blog through Ruth's! How the heck are you? Are you in Alaska then? What are you up to? Give me a call! Kelly
Post a Comment