Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to meeeeee...



It's the big 28!!!! How am I so blessed? What a great age to be. I'm really excited about my 28th year! Those of you who have been 28, tell me about your favorite part of your 28th year. If you've not reached 28 yet, let me know what you'd like to do at age 28.
This year...hmm. I think I'd like to run another 1/2 marathon. Hopefully I'll start PA school. I plan to go on many a hikes and it'd be great to get a bike and go biking. Who knows what else 28'll bring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when I'm 28 I'd like to hopefully finish my 13th year of medical schooling, and then I'd like to play Squash. And then I'd also like to invent a hands free toilet, that does EVERYTHING for you! Germs would be so much LESS abundant, I think.
Sounds like you've got a lot packed in for your year 28.
LOVE YOU
Love, Bananiebutts, AGAIN

rachelsaysso said...

Happy Birthday Millie!!! Let's see, things I did when I was 28. Um...since I have no memory at all I'm just going to say that I probably ate a lot of chocolate and listened to a lot of Abba as these have been the two constants in my life. I hope your 28th is just as fabulous.

Love, Rachel

Heidi Michelle said...

let's see, since I just got out of my PHysical science class and all we talked about was Cold fusion and how it's not going so well right now, I think I'll find a way to make it happen. in one year. my 28th. I'll have to put that on my list of things to do before I die, which I started compiling on Sunday. it's a work in progress, but you should see it. I have so much to do! AND, it's basically a never-ending list because there's always something more I'm going to need to do! So there!