Sunday, January 20, 2008

Do-si-do your neighbor



I went with my friends Dan and Katy for a little Contra dancing tonight. Very fun. It's like square dancing, only you are in 2 lines and change partners after each step sequence, which a caller calls. The pics aren'e the best quality, but you get the idea, kinda. =) Once a month. Next one will be Feb, I want to say 18th, if anyone wants to go!

12 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

wow, you are a hee-woman! And my friend Melissa is in the second picture with you. Does she know you are my sister? Yeah, she's cool. We had an excellent time at All-state our senior year! Cool cool, and sorry about the see-through pics on my blog. I didn't know they were going to do that when I got that sweet background. The layout came like that. you just have to click on them to see them clearly. sorry! Talk to you later on my mobile!

Heidi Michelle said...

So I just ran into Troy Eberline on my way to the libes and guess what? His wifey is due to bear a child in August! Cool, huh? It's exciting. Just thought I"d let you know!

SPENCERS said...

I really wanted to do-si-doe, but I'm all booked on that night. But I found that Southwest has flights from LA for 108 one-way if you need to use your return soon and you wanted to come out. Is there a deadline for that trip? If not, then you should use it for an interview, actually. But a visit would be so much fun! But you shouldn't. Unless you want to.

Rachel said...

Hi Millie! I've tagged you! :) Go to my blog to find out what to do. Love ya!

Kelly said...

Millie, how the heck are you! Are you in Alaska right now then? We have moved back to Utah. If you're ever here I would love to see you! Love, Kelly

SPENCERS said...

NEW POST NEW POST!!!

Heidi Michelle said...

Ditto to the Spencers!

SPENCERS said...

Ditto to Heidi!!!

Anonymous said...

DITTY-OH to da bof of ya's! GOLL DARNIT! I ever so dearly would like to SEE what's going on in your life!
LOVE, Anna

SPENCERS said...

Ditto AGAIN! You little fibber- pants. You told me like a week ago that you were updating...I'm not visiting this site again until you post.
(ok, i probably will, but I will be very angry!)

SPENCERS said...

oh I am so mad!

Anonymous said...

I'm SOSOSO mad TOO!
Love, Anna