We spent our traditional Christmas Eve at Uncle Lynn and Aunt Rosanne's putting together Christmas baskets we later delivered while Christmas caroling. As always, it was tres fun. We split up into two groups this year because we had many houses to visit, and many packages to deliver.
Funny story: so, one of the last houses we went to was Daniel's little friend's house. Unbeknownst to us, they were having a big Christmas party of their own, w/ 50+ revelers. They invited us in to carol for them, then invited us to join in their festivities. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We spent Christmas day with Grandma McCubbins, Aaron and Toonks. Delicious food, great company, I love parties, drinks all around...
We spent Christmas day with Grandma McCubbins, Aaron and Toonks. Delicious food, great company, I love parties, drinks all around...
New Year's day we went out to Bill and Christine's for snow machining and sledding. So much fun!
Yeah for new years and new adventures.
Question Charise posed to me and I pose for you all: When you think of this coming year, how do you see yourself when you are the most happy? Let me know.
Good luck with 2008!
1 comment:
I'm guessing your reference to me liking a quote was the drinks all around one, but it might have gone better with the wedding post, don't ya think? "Michelle and Jeremiah's wedding, I love weddings, drinks all around!" Yeah, that would go. cool pics though!
Post a Comment