Thursday, November 22, 2007

Vernal

I went to visit Anna snd Matthew in Vernal for a few days. It was a lovely visit. We went to the driving range and hit a few balls around (my first time). We got an impromptu lesson from John. With his left arm in a sling, he proceeded to give us a lesson on how to hold the club and swing. It was very informative...and funny.


Yeah, Anna and I are going on the next PGA tour...


Matthew ain't got nothin' on us! So what if he can hit the ball...


Anna did my hair...silver foil is all the rage now!!! Suh-weeeet! While she was doing it we watched Braveheart... I thought I had seen it before, but I found out that I had only seen about a half an hour of it...wow, so good! Thanks so much for letting me visit!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I never noticed how silver makes your eyes stand out, and how it makes your body sing, "I'M ELECTRIC! (da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da) I'm ELECTRIC!" We had so much fun with you! Thanks so much for coming and visiting us! YOU ROCK!!!!! NO YOU DO!!!!
VERDERBEEEEEN!!!!
lol
Love, Bananiebutts