Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't take any pictures today. Silly me. We had dinner at my house, Grandma McCubbins house. Mom, Dad, Kammi, Daniel, Lisa, Mike, Court and Dreamie, Lisa invited the Nujoy's (they owned the Thai resteraunt) and I invited Heather Gaines who brought John Whiteside. It was a lovely celebration, with much food and grandma's pumpkin pie!!! Oh, yummee!

I do want to say how thankful I am for my family, my friends, my life. I am so blessed! Love you all!

6 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

k, loving all the new posts. It's amazing what you can do when you have some time off work, eh? Good pics, good pics! I have quite a few to put up now, from our time in Vegah! And the one with daniel and the salt pellets? oh my mercy, laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! ha ha!

SoggyToad said...

Hey Millie! You look like life is treating you very well. You prob don't remember me, but this is Clarissa Day (Birkholz). Hans contacted me when they had Kelsie. Life is good here. I have been married to a wonderful man named Heath for almost 5 years now and we have 2 children Sage (2 1/2) and Brody (7 1/2 months) Heath is in the USCG and we live in Kodiak. I love staying home with my babies. I send some love to you and your family... I had so much fun with all of you, you guys helped me threw some really tough times. Thank you for being a great friend,
Clarissa
ps. do you have an e-mail address for anna?

Millie said...

Clarissa! Of course I remember you! Sounds like you are doing so well! I'm so excited for you! Yes, Anna's e-mail address is: wingowatt@hotmail.com. I'm sure she would love to hear from you!!

SPENCERS said...

Love all the pictures! Love the mountains of alaska, love the poser pics, love the rock salt pellets, beth and kristi--funny and they're not James girls, and tell grandma Mc that her hair is rockin. She's a hot mama. And of course so are you.

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

I miss alaska so much. I can't wait to come visit as soon as I can. Travis is loving school and is learning tons. We are so grateful that we got to be with your family and meet such wonderful people. Give them all our love.
Kamala

Anonymous said...

Millmie, I tried to call you last night, but unfortunatly I got your voice mail, and sadly I did not leave you a message. I couldn't get a hold of anyone last night and I finally realized it was because you all were at... wow I almost couldn't remember what it was called. Mutual thats it! Well, I did get a hold of mom, and chatted with Daniel and Kammi, wait not Kammi, but then I had to go and I decided that I would leave you a comment to tell you about this. Don't worry, I am still not kissing any boys, and there are no boys I am really "date, dating" LOVE YOU, and I will see you when I see you.
Love me
p.s. you know when that is ;)