I went to my good friend, Amber's choir concert at U of U...so great! She's on my left, and her friend Amber on my rt.
I got to have lunch with my mission trainer Alison 'Madsen' Johnson. We had such a good time. She and her husband, Zack took me to dinner the night before I left. They are so great!
I also got to see another of my companions, Elisa Rasmussen (can't remember her new last name). She is due to have a baby any day now!
Kamilla's Jake picked me up from the airport when I arrived from Germany, but I didn't get to see Kam. I visited James, Mel and baby Paige, Andy and Stacy, also had dinner with Woody, Melissa and their gang, and Aaron and Mary. I tried getting ahold of Curtis and Becky, and Kimmee, but was not fortunate to get to see them...next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment