Beautiful fall weather. Just one of the incredible views from the train to Davos.
My friends Hitch (short for Christian) and Dominique with their 2 boys, Gian and Lenard. They had to leave for Zurich, but let us stay in their beautiful home in Monbiel, just outside of Klosters.
Elizabeth and I hiked up Parsenn, up to 1300 meters, I think. We only hiked the top, so we would hike just a few meters and have to stop to catch our breath because of the altitude. It was a bit cold, some snow up there, but a great hike! We took the tram up and down from the Mittlestation, but on the way down we thought we were going to miss the last tram so we started going faster. Fortunately, we made it. Otherwise we probably would have been hiking down for another 2 hours!
This was the mt we hiked up, w/ Davos in the valley down below.
Elizabeth and I went back to Monbiel and made some stir-fry for dinner. I had to catch the bus early in the morning to catch my train to Zurich, to catch my train to Bonn, but she stayed an extra day there...lucky!
One of the many castles on the Rheine I saw on the way back home.
What a great trip!
1 comment:
Millie, you HOTTY you! I sang that sang w/ mechanical hands and head! It was fun! Hey, it looks like you're having a spectacular time. I must say that you're in a very beautiful place(s) and that I'm SSSSSSSSSOOOOOO........ KNOCKED OUTedly jealous! Anywho- I can't wait 'til you get home! I miss you so much.
LOVES! Anna
P.S. Matthew says, "Hi."
Post a Comment