millie your travels are so fun!!! i am jealous! i will be there in teh winter, but what the heck. i think i will still have fun! glad youre over having adventures for me!! love the pics, especially the 'rear view'! haha
MILL-FRIVOLOSITY!!!! Sorry I keep missing your calls! I'm just working all the time! I'm sure thankful that you're always thinking of me though! That is just THE BEST! Maybe I'll be home the next time you call! I do hope so! Well, peace out, my sistah. AND, chin up, chin up. Everybody likes a little smile. Sharing, caring, [everyday all through the while!] Twinkle! Sparkle! [You can do it oh so greatly!] You'll be on the right side, looking on the bright side. Up with your chinny-chin! CHIN UP! (As quoted from Charlotte in the famous adaptation of Charlotte's Web.) That's SOOOOME PIG! Love, Anna PS "I'm gonna come right out and say it! It prob'ly won't do any good to say it, but don't leave me now! I'll just DIE, if hhhyou do-hoo-hoo!"
2 comments:
millie your travels are so fun!!! i am jealous! i will be there in teh winter, but what the heck. i think i will still have fun! glad youre over having adventures for me!! love the pics, especially the 'rear view'! haha
MILL-FRIVOLOSITY!!!!
Sorry I keep missing your calls! I'm just working all the time! I'm sure thankful that you're always thinking of me though! That is just THE BEST! Maybe I'll be home the next time you call! I do hope so! Well, peace out, my sistah. AND, chin up, chin up. Everybody likes a little smile. Sharing, caring, [everyday all through the while!] Twinkle! Sparkle! [You can do it oh so greatly!] You'll be on the right side, looking on the bright side. Up with your chinny-chin! CHIN UP!
(As quoted from Charlotte in the famous adaptation of Charlotte's Web.) That's SOOOOME PIG!
Love, Anna
PS "I'm gonna come right out and say it! It prob'ly won't do any good to say it, but don't leave me now! I'll just DIE, if hhhyou do-hoo-hoo!"
Post a Comment