Yesterday my friends Marion, Patrick, Olivia, and I went on a bike trip. We biked along the Seig river to a lake, went for a swim, and biked around the beautiful German countryside. I got an opportunity to use my mountainbike as we went off-roading through some mud bogs, sorry no pictures of that. I ended up quite dirty by the end, too bad we didn't go for our swim after the mud, that would have been the way to go.
At the lake we used this little, um, shall we call it a changing booth? It's just a cloth tunnel to change in. The smarter ones are the ones that are tight around your neck so they don't fall off while you change. This one you have to hold with your teeth. HA!
2 comments:
Millie, you need to call me too. I have a few qvestions for ya! Plus, i miss you something fierce!
HEIDI
Okay, I am so behind. Where is everyone? Aren't you in Alaska? Looks like you were having fun. I'll see your cousins in about a week. Wish you were here, too!
Us
Post a Comment