so, i'm headed to Germany on the 5th of July. I left Alaska almost a month ago, not sure where I would go or what I would do. When I was in Utah, Koko's mother, told me that Koko and Patrick's nanny got engaged and is leaving asap, and they needed someone to help them out for a few months. She asked if I had job, I did not, I talked with them and bam, I'm headed off to Germany for a few months. I'm excited, but also excited to get back to the states and start the next stage of my life...enjoy the updates thus far...
3 comments:
Nuttin happenin?
How was Philadelphia?
Have fun in Germany!
Love ya!
Hey Millie,
Thanks for the message. It was so nice to hear from yoi. If at first you don't suceed try, try to call again. We love you.
Mirrie-Yeah, you should call me. I have a few questions for you. Hope I remember them when you call! How's the nannying?
HEIDI
Post a Comment