Thursday, June 28, 2007

The trip 'cross country to Philly

We started from Vegas Sat afternoon, arrived at Grandma Connie's in Ogden Sat evening. Early Sunday morning we headed out w/ Grandpa Scott and Blair in the Penske truck, Elsa, Jacob and myself in the camry, Sean at Grandma Connie's. We stayed the first night in Nebraska, the next in Iowa...I went for a run up to a cemetary in a light drizzle, when I got to the cemetary, it started to pour so I took shelter under a big tree, peaceful, beautiful...sorry, no pics of that, I left my camera charger in my car in Utah. =( Tuesday we stayed in Ohio...I went for a long walk at dusk by endless fields of young cornstalks, again, no pics. We arrived in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, stayed in Bensalem. I got to share a bed w/ Jacob, this is about how it was every night...bed hog.

Thursday we went to Valley Forge.

Friday, Elsa and Blair closed on their house and we started moving in...we've been moving in ever since!


What a faboulous trip! We still have to go do the Philly tour, I also want to take a trip into NY to see a few people. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Heidi Michelle said...

Man, Jacob never hogs the bed like that when I sleep with him. And woah, I'm wearing my Team Bryant shirt today. Weird! Looks like lotsa fun, except you only have one picture of Paul. Cello, what's with that? Oh I know, you were too busy doing something else to take a picture! Ha! Nice talking to you today!