back row:Millie, Heidi, Courtland, Lisa, Papa. Front row: Alexis Anthony (my good friend from Colorado), Daniel and Dreamie at the 4th of July Parade.


We sheet-rocked the hallway and painted the living room and re-did the bathroom at mom and dad's, still a work in progress.

Connie and I ran the Mayor's Midnight Sun Marathon on July 21st. It was a wonderful run, long, yes, tiring, yes, torture on the bowels, yes, but wonderful!

Connie and I ran the Mayor's Midnight Sun Marathon on July 21st. It was a wonderful run, long, yes, tiring, yes, torture on the bowels, yes, but wonderful!
Mount Redoubt erupted this last April, this was the best mushroom cloud pic I took!
2 comments:
One word comes to mind when I see you all in the mudsliding picture: FORMIDABLE!
OH MAN! I MISS AK! LOVE YOU!
ANNA
Millie...I miss you, the family, and Alaska. Too many memories flood back, mostly good! I hope to see you sometime.
Kristi (James) Doss
Post a Comment