
Notice any similarities between my nephew Jacob and myself?

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!!

I got to spend a couple of days with Jen Luton in Anchorage, awesome!!

Happy Halloween! Todd Hansen came with me to Stephanie Arbelovsky Queen's Halloween Party.

My friend, Annika and I hiking Glacier Pass in Girdwood. She's been my hiking buddy this late summer, it's been quite joyous!
5 comments:
Wow! You make me miss Alaska. I LOVE all the pictures. Great blogging, thanks!!
Yeah for pictures of Millie! Love you, miss you. Alaska is beautiful!
Thanks for the updates! Looks like you have been busy and having fun. Call me sometime with details:)
Hello my old friend! It's so wonderful to come across your blog! I miss you and your craziness and smiles! How are you doing? Email me and keep me updated! We just got Skype... so I'd love to chat with you sometime! Love you gorgeous!
Great shots and yes, it IS about time! Geesh!
Post a Comment