Monday, April 21, 2008

New York, New York


Elsa, Blair, Jacob, Sean, Sammy and I took a little adventure into the big NYC. We even went by train. 1st we visited the Eiffel Tower...um, I mean Empire State Building. Then walked up Broadway to Times Square where we met up with our friend Dana, used to be Steadman from Alaska, and her husband Ryan and 3 girls. They joined us for a jaunt up through Central Park.


We visited Belvedere Castle, and the Turtle Pond. There were so many people everywhere.


Jacob and I rode the Carousel.
After Central Park, we went to the Museum of Ntural History. We didn't get to stay for the after-hours Dinosaur coming to life show. Sad. But it was too exciting still. I'll post more soon.

4 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

i don't know yet! Still waiting for their other interviews to get over and the decision making process! We'll see!

The Price's Wife said...

I love that you are here in Utah! Welcome back sistah!

Rachel said...

Hey! So that was a blast from the past seeing Dana Steadman in your picture...how fun! Looks like you had a great time. Let's get together!

SPENCERS said...

bravo, again on the 10 miler. Now it forces me to up my mileage as well. uuugh.