These 3 are from our hike near Linz with Pascal. They had all of these "senses" activities like this balance beam, swings, hallowed trees you could beat with sticks, and, as I'm demonstrating, the meditation rock where you can find your tone. You stick your head in the hole and sing different notes until you find the note that resonates the best for you, this helps you meditate. It's true. I felt at one with nature, then again, maybe it's because I had my head stuck in this big rock. =)
The other pictures are:
Pascal's Feuerwehr...old firevan/ambulance, by his parents house
The boys and I with Jette
Walking around the Belvedere Palace and grounds
Michael and I in front of the Rathaus
One of these buildings is not like the others. You can't tell so well, but the third building in is more modern, a lot more plain, the same across the street as well. This was where a bomb hit during WWII. You can see this all over the city. Interesting, what a history!
2 comments:
ooo, how fun your travels look. I definitely enjoyed hearing them from you on the phone the other day. Or, I guess it was yesterday. Thanks again for calling. Twas good to hear your voice, twas it not? Did Hans get a hold of you by the way? he called this morning asking for your number. Man, two days in a row people called me right before my alarm was going to go off anyways. dontcha hate that? oh well!
loves,
HEIDI
Sorry about that Heidi.
Millie, it's been forever since I've been to your blog. It looks like you've been having a good time! A great time! Well we will love to have you here in a few weeks. We can't wait. Let us know when you plan on being here because Holly's parents will be visiting the weekend before her birthday. Love Hans
Post a Comment