Charise and I ran the half-marathon yesterday!!! I finished it in 2 hours and 22 minutes! So deciding!
Connie ran the Full marathon in just over 5 hours.
Heidi made me this sweet poster, look at it closely. I told her that I would probably be taking about 3 hours, so she took a little nap and slept through my finish. Tee-hee. Thanks so much for coming Heids!!
Took this picture just after midnight last night. I went to bed around 1:30 and it was still light! Welcome back to Alaska!
PS, finished my chem class (yeah!!!), I'll find out later this week how I did.
7 comments:
congrats millie! angeline and i kind of wished we'd done the half marathon instead of our 5-miler. good for you! fun times, though, huh???
hi. our new address is lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com
I still think all you marathoner/half-marathoner babes are C-R-A-Z-Y!!
buzzoo
mama
Millie-
Just found your blog! Congrats on your 1/2 marathon, I am very impressed!
so how was the chem grade? and i still need to talk to you. call me.
-el
NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!
Love, Anna
oh, ps I'm getting surgery on my uterus Aug. 19 in the year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Eight.
Awesome job Millie! You look fabulous. Hope your class went well and I am glad you didn't get malled by bears!
Post a Comment