I stopped by Kierstin's prom last night. Kierstin went w/ Spencer McCallugh and Kammi "took coats", but mostly danced. Ah, the days of High School Prom...we go together like shama-lama-lama-sha-bipidi-boom-de-boom...
ooo la la, all these pictures are so loverley! And muchly appreciated for a little photo update on your life! I need to put new pictures from this weekend up! great fun there! loves!
hey hey-yeah, it's kinda cold here. It was snowing in Salt Lake today. Sick, eh? and I might take pictures of Anna and Matt if they let me...but I don't think they'd be very entertaining. SOme people just don't like their picture being taken. And any idea why mom never leaves comments on my blog? meanie head!
We are waiting for a new post, and we are waiting for you to come visit. Hans wants to talk to you about joining him in preparing for the LSAT. Love you bunches of oats (with a dab of honey).
Hi MILLA! I LOVA YOU! YOU MAKE-A ME SMILE. LOVES. Anna (PS You should put some new pics up!) (PPS I'm one to talk. Matthew and I haven't put pics on ours in like 2 months! LOL)
5 comments:
ooo la la, all these pictures are so loverley! And muchly appreciated for a little photo update on your life! I need to put new pictures from this weekend up! great fun there!
loves!
That would be Spencer McAuliffe, dearie. And, actually, Kierstie's dress is brown. Weird that it looks so purply in the pics.
karzee
hey hey-yeah, it's kinda cold here. It was snowing in Salt Lake today. Sick, eh? and I might take pictures of Anna and Matt if they let me...but I don't think they'd be very entertaining. SOme people just don't like their picture being taken. And any idea why mom never leaves comments on my blog? meanie head!
We are waiting for a new post, and we are waiting for you to come visit. Hans wants to talk to you about joining him in preparing for the LSAT. Love you bunches of oats (with a dab of honey).
Hi MILLA!
I LOVA YOU! YOU MAKE-A ME SMILE. LOVES. Anna
(PS You should put some new pics up!)
(PPS I'm one to talk. Matthew and I haven't put pics on ours in like 2 months! LOL)
Post a Comment