Ewwww, he's kinda gross! I'm glad to see you put some new pictures on here! I approve! And when you look at my blog, make sure the sound is on and the volume is turned up. I have a new feature that plays music on my blog. Cool, huh?!?!? An ODE TO MILLIE: Oh Millie, Oh Mirrie How I miss you so I can't wait 'till we get to go On some fantastic trip Across the globe Paris, Venice and even Rome And let's re-visit the great home of "The Memory Void" and "Garden" Remember those places Where they had that room with all those faces? All the places we've gone, But so many more to see I can't wait till you spee them with me! ~Your Lover~
OHMYGOODNESS HEIDI YOU MIND-READER! It's like you have a fifth sense! The other day I tried leaving a post saying, "post, post, post!" but then it didn't work so I gave up. Can you believe that?
5 comments:
Ewwww, he's kinda gross! I'm glad to see you put some new pictures on here! I approve! And when you look at my blog, make sure the sound is on and the volume is turned up. I have a new feature that plays music on my blog. Cool, huh?!?!?
An ODE TO MILLIE:
Oh Millie, Oh Mirrie
How I miss you so
I can't wait 'till we get to go
On some fantastic trip
Across the globe
Paris, Venice and even Rome
And let's re-visit the great home
of "The Memory Void" and "Garden"
Remember those places
Where they had that room with all those faces?
All the places we've gone,
But so many more to see
I can't wait till you spee them with me!
~Your Lover~
mill-sie- love all the pics. i just discovered your blog! dont worry, i will be BACK! miss you
New post, new post, new post.
Kinda like "strike, strike, strike" from Newsies!
OHMYGOODNESS HEIDI YOU MIND-READER! It's like you have a fifth sense! The other day I tried leaving a post saying, "post, post, post!" but then it didn't work so I gave up. Can you believe that?
I can believe that. I am bulimic after all. That means I can read minds, matild!
Post a Comment